We accept young women from all over the country and place them in the location that we feel best fits each girl’s situation.
We currently have homes in the following locations:
The safety of our residents and staff is our top priority. Due to COVID19, we currently are not scheduling in person tours of our residential homes. For a virtual tour, please see video at the bottom of this page. We will post an update to this page when we continue scheduling tours again or you can call us at 615.831.6987. Thank you for understanding.
Schedule a Tour
If you are interested in touring either the Mercy Multiplied Corporate Headquarters in Nashville, TN or one of our homes in Nashville, TN; St. Louis, MO; or Lincoln, CA please read the following instructions carefully:
- All tours must be reserved and confirmed by a Mercy Multiplied staff person prior to guest arrival.
- Tours last approximately 45 minutes.
- We do not give tours on Saturdays or Sundays due to the schedule of the residents.
- To request a tour of one of these facilities, please click on the link below and complete the online form.
- If you have any questions or difficulty scheduling a tour, please call corporate receptionist at (615) 831-6987 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm CST.
For our Nashville home/corporate office:
- Intake tours are given Tuesdays – Fridays, at 10:30 AM and 2:00 PM.
- Other tours are given Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 2:00 PM; Wednesdays at 10:30 AM; and Tuesdays at 10:30 AM and 2:00 PM.
- If these times do not accommodate your schedule, please contact our corporate receptionist for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are 18 or older, you are applying to the Residential Program at Mercy Multiplied, and Intake will determine which home you enter.
- If you have applied to Mercy before or attended the Residential Program, please call 318-388-2040 before completing the application to the Wellness and Counseling Center.
Locations with land committed for future Mercy homes: