The Keys to Freedom Retreat offers a deep dive into the primary concepts shared in Mercy Multiplied’s Keys to Freedom discipleship study. This five-day retreat is for women aged 18 and over and will include teaching sessions, worship, and small group discussion time, including ample time for personal reflection, rest, and refreshment.
Located on our St. Louis property, the goal of the Keys to Freedom Retreat is to provide an opportunity for you to step away from the everyday rhythms of life to connect with God and be equipped with biblical principles for experiencing greater levels of healing and freedom.
- How many people will be in attendance each week?
- We will host a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15 attendees at each retreat week.
- What are some of the topics covered in the Keys to Freedom Retreat teachings?
- Participants will be able to dig into topics like Hearing from God, Renewing Your Mind, Healing Life’s Hurts, Choosing to Forgive, and more…
- Will there be a charge for these retreats?
- Although the retreat is free-of-charge thanks to our generous donors, there is a $50 Reservation Fee to reserve your spot for the retreat.
- On what days of the week will the retreat run?
- Retreats will begin at noon on Mondays and run through noon on Fridays.
- Will Mercy provide transportation to/from the airport?
- Attendees are responsible for their own transportation to and from the retreat
- Will I be sharing a room?
- No. Each participant will have their own room on the second level of the retreat center. Each room has single beds. The second level of the retreat center will be a dedicated quiet area.
- Who can attend the KTF Retreat?
- This retreat is for any woman aged 18 or older looking to step away from the everyday rhythms of life to connect with God and be equipped with biblical principles for experiencing greater levels of healing and freedom.
- Is the retreat facility handicap accessible?
- No. Unfortunately, there is no elevator in the facility. All retreat participants must walk up a flight of stairs to access bedrooms on the second floor and back down the stairs for meals, teaching times, and other activities.
- Do I have to go through the 8-week Keys to Freedom discipleship study before I attend the retreat?
- No. You do not need to go through the study before attending this retreat. At the same time, those who have already gone through Keys to Freedom will still benefit from the retreat experience and content! After the retreat, we will encourage anyone who has not been through the Keys to Freedom study to go through it as a follow-up to your retreat experience. (And those who have already been through the study may want to go through it again!)