Fundraising for Businesses
- Proceeds from Sales: Donate a percentage or specified amount of corporate sales or the sales of a specific good or service to Mercy.
IMPORTANT: To comply with federal regulations, if your business is donating a percentage or specified amount of corporate sales, the sales of a specific good or service or the entire amount of a good or service to Mercy, the percentage or amount donated must clearly be listed on ALL printed materials, including your website or other promotional materials and on the product itself.
- In-Store Fundraising Events: Host a one-time or recurring special event in your store, and encourage customers to donate to Mercy.
- Product Donations: Donate products for our homes and/or residents to help us keep our operating costs low. Contact Adrienne Lindsey at (615) 831- 6987 for a list of current needs.
- Christmas Donations: Collect monetary donations or gift cards for our Christmas fund to help us make this Christmas special for all of our residents. Contact Adrienne Lindsey at (615) 831-6987 about making donations to our Christmas fund.
- Matching Gifts: Implement a matching gifts program, and match any donations your employees make to Mercy.