Friends of Mercy Luncheons
Friends of Mercy luncheons highlight the miraculous life transformations happening at Mercy Multiplied and share how YOU can make a difference in the lives of hurting people around you.
Each luncheon features a complimentary meal with current Mercy residents, during which you’ll hear inspiring stories of hope and transformation and have the opportunity to tour our home. We’ll also discuss the many resources and programs designed to equip you to help others struggling with life-controlling issues like addictions, eating disorders, self-harm, and the devastating effects of physical and sexual abuse, including sex trafficking.
Seating capacity is limited and space can fill up quickly, so we kindly ask that you RSVP. Join us at one of our upcoming luncheons.
Lincoln, CA (a suburb of Sacramento)
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 – Registration is closed
- Thursday, April 18, 2019 (Light Dinner) – Reserve your spot!
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 – Reserve your spot!
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 – Registration coming soon
St. Louis, MO
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 – Registration is closed
- Thursday, June 13, 2019 – Reserve your spot!
Become a Friend of Mercy
When you join our “Friends of Mercy” program with an annual membership gift of $50, you help us host complimentary luncheons and other informative events that bring awareness to life-controlling issues while offering hope that freedom is possible.