Thank you for your interest in employment with Mercy Multiplied!
Mercy Multiplied’s staff is a team of talented, fun, and hardworking people across four U.S. locations who all work together to serve one mission: to provide opportunities and resources for all to experience God’s unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power.
We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic, service-minded people for our team. In addition to being a part of a mission that is greater than yourself, staff also enjoy the following:
- Opportunity to exercise our faith working alongside a supportive team of believers
- Sessions led by dynamic Bible teachers and Christian speakers/authors brought in from all over the world
- Ability to wear jeans every day and to follow a casual dress code on Fridays
- Work/life balance
- A generous period of paid time off during the Christmas holiday
- Great work environment and office spaces
All positions at Mercy Multiplied require mature Christians with a dedicated work ethic. All full-time positions have great benefit offerings, including medical, dental, and vision insurance for staff and their immediate family. We also provide life insurance, disability insurance, and paid time off.
If you believe God has called you to be a part of Mercy, and you are interested in working in a positive and rewarding Christian environment, please view our current Employment Opportunities list. We would love to hear from you!