Dove Award winner Ellie Holcomb encourages you to check out Mercy’s transformational program!
We’re so honored that you’ve chosen to take a step towards freedom with us!
If you’re a young woman between the ages of 13 and 28 dealing with any number of life-controlling issues*, you’ve come to the right place. The application process is as follows:
- Complete online questionnaire
- Review questionnaire with Intake Coordinator
- Gather medical and personal information
- Phone interview
- Application review
- Home placement
The length of our application process varies by an applicant’s situation and commitment level. Applicants who demonstrate a high level of commitment have the potential to be placed more quickly into our program. Entry into a Mercy home depends on many variables, including space availability, age, demonstrated commitment, and medical stability.
*Life-controlling issues can include depression, anxiety, trauma, any sort of abuse, eating disorder, self-harm, any sort of addiction, unplanned pregnancy, sex trafficking, or any other issue that prevents you from living life whole.
- Each applicant must personally complete the online application.
- All legal issues must be resolved before a young woman may become eligible for the program.
- Our Intake Department handles admissions for all four homes in the United States.
- Please note that pregnant applicants and applicants between 13-17 years old are eligible for the Nashville location only.
- To ensure fair treatment, all young women applying must complete the entire application process before they can be considered for admission.
- For additional FAQs about the program, please click here.
If you are serious about getting help and are ready to apply now, please click here.
Your journey to freedom starts now!
Does My Loved One Need Help?
If you think your loved one needs Mercy and you want to know more details about our application process, please contact us at (615) 831-6987.