Do you have a heart for helping people who are hurting and struggling? Whether you are a concerned family member, caring friend, church leader, professional, or someone involved in pastoral care, MPower Workshops can help you understand more about life-controlling issues, steps to helping and supporting others, as well as how to stay healthy and whole in the process.
We also equip participants with our Keys to Freedom, the same tools used in our Mercy homes. Sessions include, but are not limited to: Mercy History and Tour, Helping Hurting People, Issues (i.e. addictions, eating disorders, self-harm, etc.), Keys to Freedom, and Safeguarding Yourself. You will also have an opportunity at the workshop to purchase additional MPower training manuals in order to take the material back to your own churches, schools, and communities!
The purpose of the MPower Workshop is to share some of our expertise from over 30 years as a ministry in order to equip and empower others to be the local answer to people from all backgrounds. Mercy specifically helps young women, but the MPower Workshop is created to help anyone. The principles apply to any situation, age or gender. We desire to stand shoulder to shoulder in this fight for the full freedom Jesus died to give us all! Read what people are saying about our MPower Workshops!
MPower Workshops are offered in conjunction with our Guidelines Workshop, which is a one-day training seminar for people who have a vision to start a Christian residential program similar to Mercy. Please also note that these workshops are geared toward men and women ages 18 & up.
Register today for one of our upcoming MPower Workshops:
- March 9-10, 2017 – $125 – MPower Only (registration closes Feb. 20th) – Includes special Thursday evening event with Nancy Alcorn
- March 8-10, 2017 – $250 – MPower & Guidelines (registration closes Feb. 20th) – Includes special Thursday evening event with Nancy Alcorn
- July 14-15, 2017 – $125 – MPower Only (registration closes June 29th)
- October 4-5, 2017 – $125 – MPower Only (details and registration to come!)
- October 3-5, 2017 – $250 – MPower & Guidelines (details and registration to come!)
- July 27-28, 2017 – $125 – MPower Only (registration closes July 21st)
NOTE: Once registration closes we are unable to add registrants for the workshops. However, if you would like to be added to a waiting list in the event that a participant cancels, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on MPower Workshops, please contact the Outreach Team at email@example.com or (615) 831-6987. Mercy Multiplied offers limited, partial scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to attend the Guidelines and/or MPower Workshops. For more information, please email our Outreach Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.